Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sign Up for My Mailing List (E-Mail and/or Postal)

Would you like to be on my mailing list (e-mail and/or postal) and receive updates about my writing projects, books, workshops, etc.?  More and more authors utilize these methods, as well as FaceBook and Twitter, to let their readers and followers keep up to date with what we're doing.

If you'd like to be included, leave your e-mail in the comments section below.  I'll touch bases with you and you can let me know if you'd like to send your postal mailing address via e-mail. 

I currently have copies of my children's anthology, Tales of Adventure & Discovery, available for Christmas gift giving.

We're in the midst of sorting out the Christmas decorations and tree ornaments.  I've been wrapping gifts that must be mailed a distance.

(Just a note:  My mailing lists aren't shared with anyone else.)

No comments: