Sunday, December 23, 2007

Specific Writing Goals for 2008

Maybe if I write them down in my blog, I'll be more accountable.

I have one friend who is always asking me, "Have you finished your Uncle Buffalo Bill book yet? What about the children's picture book?"

I continually tell her, with a sheepish grin, "I'm working on them."

Sooooo......

1. Finish the book about my Uncle Buffalo Bill Mathewson, the original Buffalo Bill in the West.

2. Finish my Sarah Jane's Daring Deed picture book.

3. Finish the rough draft to Papa Goes to War, a Civil War era middle reader book based on my ancestors.

4. Develop the activities for these books and place them on my web sites.

5. Draft some of my other writing projects, but concentrate on them minimally until I have the above finished.

No comments: