Thursday, December 22, 2005

Creating a Scrapbook of Christmas Letters

Along with jotting memories in a journal, you can incorporate this into a scrapbook with photos of memorable times and experiences. You also can add sketches to your journal and scrapbook pages.

One way I’m trying to keep a record of yearly memories is by building a scrapbook around the annual Christmas letters I write to friends and family. Some people add photos to these letters (so much easier in these days of digital cameras and computers).

This Christmas letter gives a recap of the year gone by and you can add to it as you have time. I also like to keep the letters and photos sent to me by family members and include them in the scrapbook.

(c)2005

(If you have questions or stories to share, e-mail me: me.allen@juno.com. Type"writing blog" in the subject line.)

No comments: