Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Blog...Book Bag Blog for Tots Through Teens...is Live

My latest blog, Book Bag Blog for Tots Through Teens, is now "live" and gives me opportunity to discuss writing for younger readers, as well as encouraging them to read. As an avid reader all my life, I enjoy sharing stories with others, both through my writing and my workshops.

At Book Bag Blog, I'll share books and reading, hoping to encourage young readers and inform the adults in their lives. My daughter and grandchildren may add their input from time to time. They're continually making library runs to stock up on reading material, browsing book stores, and accumulating books for our home library.

Since I teach writing for youngsters and adults, as well as write for them, Book Bag Blog gives me another way to reach them.

Let me know what you think of this latest of my writing blogs.

No comments: